- There is no minimum when you transfer into or out of Earn.
- There is no maximum when you transfer out of Earn.
- There is a maximum limit when you transfer into Earn.
Currently, transfers into Earn for businesses are allowed up to a total Earn balance of 100,000 XSGD. This Earn balance includes both net transfers into Earn as well as accumulated interest payouts.
This means that:
- If your existing Earn balance is 0 XSGD, you can transfer another 100,000 XSGD into Earn;
- If your existing Earn balance is 96,000 XSGD, you can transfer another 4,000 XSGD into Earn;
- If your existing Earn balance is 100,000 XSGD (or more), you cannot transfer any more funds into Earn.
Even when your Earn balance hits 100,000 XSGD, you will continue to earn interest on your entire balance. As a result, your balance may then exceed 100,000 XSGD due to subsequent interest payments. However, no further transfers into Earn will be allowed once your balance reaches or exceeds 100,000 XSGD.