If you think you’ve been scammed here are things that we recommend you to do:
- Get in touch with your banking provider/s to freeze your account immediately, and change your login details and passwords.
- Check your financial accounts. Close any accounts that were opened without your permission, and close any of your existing accounts where you have seen unauthorized activity.
- File a police report here. This is an important step you must do so they can move forward in the investigation.
- Filling out a Scam Incident report on [https://www.scamalert.sg/.](https://www.scamalert.sg/)
- If you believe your Xfers account was created in relation to a scam incident, report it to us by filling this form and we will contact you for further investigation.