Merchants are able to download transaction history from the dashboard. The history can be exported into a CSV Format by following the below steps;
1. Select "Transactions" to track and view your transaction history
2. The transaction page allows you to reconcile payments quickly and easily. You can export the transaction history into a CSV file by selecting "Export CSV"
3. Access your email and download the CSV. The CSV format will be as shown below;
- Status: Payment Status of the Transaction
- OrderID: ReferenceID of the transaction. The ReferenceID is entered by the merchant when calling the API. Use it as a unique identifier of the transaction.
- Description: The Description is entered by the merchant when calling the API. Information of the transaction can be indicated here.
- UserInfo: Customer's email address
- Credit: Amount being transferred into your Fazz Business Account
- Debit: Amount being transferred out of your Fazz Business Account