Before you can initiate an XSGD withdrawal from Xfers, you need to whitelist the recipient address in the Address Management tab first.
Please ensure that your withdrawal address for XSGD is correct. Due to the nature of the blockchain, once your withdrawal is sent out, it cannot be reversed. If your withdrawal address is wrongly inputted or invalid, your XSGD will be sent out and it cannot be retrieved.
You can withdraw XSGD from your Digital Goods Wallet to either personal address(non-custodial address) or any Singapore registered digital asset platform (custodial address).
- Select Digital Goods Wallet as the wallet to withdraw from.
- Select a pre-whitelisted blockchain address. If you wish to withdraw to your personal address (non-custodial), you can withdraw up to $50 after submitting a whitelisting request. The $50 withdrawal limit will get lifted after you complete the personal address (non-custodial) whitelisting process and you will be able to withdraw XSGD tokens up to the value of your Digital Goods Wallet.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Confirm withdrawal details on the pop-up.
- Submit your withdrawal request. The transaction will remain pending until after Xfers reviews and approves the withdrawal.