Whitelisting an address is essential for Xfers to keep compliant with local regulations.
For digital asset platform addresses (custodial address), you are required to whitelist the address before initiating any withdrawal. You need to submit a whitelisting request and Xfers will review and approve the whitelisting request.
For personal address (non-custodial address), the whitelisting process requires you to submit a request first, withdraw a small amount of XSGD and deposit some back to Xfers. This process demonstrates your ownership and control over that address.
- Initiate the whitelisting process in the My Account section.
- Select the Type of Address
- Enter the nickname for this address, choose the network, and input the address.
- Confirm the details of the address you added
- Wait for Xfers's review and approval on the whitelisting request. Please note that to complete the whitelisting process for personal address(non-custodial address), you need to withdraw a small amount of XSGD and deposit it back to Xfers. You can learn more about how to deposit XSGD to Xfers in the Deposit section.