Dear Xfers community,
We are very excited to introduce you to Xfers Direct - a new straightforward payment method for our partnering merchants to enable quick bank transfers via the FAST network for their customers.
Over the course of 2019, one of the top feedback that we received from our merchants and users was how it is sometimes a hassle for users to top-up their personal Xfers wallet before making a transfer to our merchants.
Days were spent figuring out how to streamline the user-experience of topping up an Xfers wallet. Eventually, we developed an alternative payment method that is separate from our Xfers Wallet product entirely - Xfers Direct.
1. Streamlined user experience
Xfers Direct: Deposit and withdraw funds directly on the merchants’ websites/apps
- Customers will no longer need to access the Xfers’ dashboard when performing a transaction with one of our merchants. Instead, with our merchants adopting our SDK, users can perform deposits and withdrawals directly on the merchant’s website.
- Merchants can expect to receive their funds quickly, 24/7! (*Xfers Direct is built on the FAST network and is subjected to the uptime of this network.)
2. Nationwide Accessibility with over 19 banks accepted (*accurate as of 8th May 2020)
Banks accepted with Xfers Direct and Xfers Wallet (*accurate as of 8th May 2020)
- With over 19 banks accepted for bank transfers, we have significantly lowered the barrier for our merchants and end-customers.
3. Payment acceptance from both Xfers Wallet and Xfers Direct
- Upon implementation of Xfers Direct by merchants, users will have the flexibility of sending funds via two payment methods:
- Xfers Wallet: A digital wallet for your end-users to hold their funds securely with Xfers
- Xfers Direct: Direct bank transfers via the FAST network
Not an existing merchant but want to get started with Xfers Direct? Please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn out more about Xfers Direct on our blog here.