Xfers Direct is a straightforward payment method for our partnering merchants to enable quick bank transfers via the FAST network for their customers. To begin, you can follow the step given above:
VIA MERCHANT WEBSITE POP UP (SDK)
Step 1: Making a Direct Bank Transfer Payment Request
- Look for the button from the merchant website/dashboard.
- Pick a bank account where you will be sending the funds from.
- Enter an amount not more than the amount designated based on your imposed bank transfer limit and click ‘Proceed.’
Step 2: Making a FAST Transfer
- Transfer instructions will be shown. Take note of transfer type, comment/description, and receiving (payee) bank account name and number.
- Make a FAST transfer from your bank's mobile app or website.
- Once done, wait for a few minutes for the transfer to be credited to your account on the merchant's website/dashboard.