Linking a bank account to your Xfers account is intended to enable you to make a top up in your account. In order to withdraw funds, your bank account will need to be verified first by uploading a valid bank statement or by making a deposit test.
Here are the steps to linking your bank account:
Link a Bank Account
- Please visit the Xfers website and log in to your account: http://app.xfers.com
- After you log in, please go to Account Settings, under 'Bank Accounts' click 'Add New'.
- Select a bank name that appears on the page and fill in the bank account number, then click "Next".
Your bank account is already linked to your Xfers account. It is ready for you to top up amounts.
Verify a Bank Account
There are 2 options that you can choose to verify your bank account, the first one by uploading a bank statement and the second one by making a deposit test. Verification is required to enable withdrawals from your account.
Here are the steps to verify your bank account by uploading your bank statement:
- From the Account Settings page, choose from your previously linked bank account/s, then click “Verify Now” under “Bank Accounts” then choose "Upload Bank Statement"
- Requirements for the bank document will be displayed. Once ensured that your bank document fits the requirements, click “Submit”
The bank statement has been uploaded to your Xfers account. Bank account verification process may take up to 1 working day. This bank account can be used for withdrawals once it has been verified, which will be notified to you via email.
Here are the steps to verify your bank account by making a deposit test:
Step 1: Click on your name at the top right corner and click on "My Account"
Step 2: You will see a page that looks like the following. Click on "Verify Now" to select how you wish to verify your bank account.
Step 3: You will see the following pop-up. Select Deposit to verify by making a deposit (top-up) to you wallet.
Step 4: Select Digital Goods Wallet from the drop-down.
Step 5: Select the bank account you would like to use to top-up. This will be the bank account that is verified after a successful top-up.
Step 6: Select the amount to top up. Do note that a minimum of 1 SGD is required.
Step 7: Confirm the details of the deposit (top-up). Click Proceed to continue.
Step 8: Follow the instructions on this screen to ensure the transaction goes through smoothly. After you have made the transfer, please click "I've Transferred" to complete the transaction.
Step 9: You have completed the transaction! The funds should be deposited in your wallet within 10 minutes.
When the funds are deposited in your wallet, at the same time, your bank account will be automatically verified and this bank account can be used for withdrawals.